[CALL FOR PROPOSALS]
The Department of Health is issuing this Call for Proposals for the 2021 AHEAD-HPSR specifically for the research priorities that are deemed necessary to be implemented on CY 2021 to support UHC commitments and other critical needs of this Department and the specific programs.
These priority topics are as follows:
1. Implementation of the Participatory Action Research;
2. Evidence Review of COVID-19 Health Technology Topics;
3. Evaluation of the Lifestyle-Related Disease Prevention and Control Program;
4. Evaluation of the National Objectives for Health 2017-2022 and Baseline Survey of NOH Indicators; and,
5. Process Evaluation and Implementation Review of Executive Order (EO) No. 104, “Improving Access to Healthcare through Regulation of Prices in the Retail of Drugs and Medicines”.