We are pleased to announce that the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) is now accepting proposals from private industry companies for funding under the Business Innovation through S&T (BIST) for Industry Program.

The BIST for Industry Program was launched as part of the DOST’s Accelerated R&D Program for Capacity Building of R&D Institutions and Industrial Competitiveness under the Science for Change Program (S4CP) which aims to boost science and technology in the country in order to contribute to the economy and the nation's welfare by accelerating investments in R&D and Human Resource Development. This program will help private companies and industries acquire novel and strategic technologies for R&D, such as state-of-the art equipment and machinery, technology licenses, and patent rights among others. Successful BIST proponents may receive up to 70 percent of the total eligible cost of the technology acquisition, which will be refunded to DOST at zero percent interest. The proponent must shoulder the remaining 30 percent of funding.

DEADLINE of submission of capsule proposal is on 23 APRIL 2018.

For more information, please click this link: BROCHURE_BSIT for Industry Program