- Student Category
- An undergraduate thesis done within the last 2 years but not featured in the previous PNHRS fora
- A research project conducted by a member or non-member institution of the consortia
- Professional Category
- A research project completed within the last 3 years , but not featured in the previous PNHRS fora
- A research paper authored by a researcher from RHRDC member institution and funded by the PNHRS core agencies (PCHRD-DOST, DOH, CHED, UP Manila) and/or other local and international funding institutions
- For the research presentation- One (1) hard copy and electronic copy of the completed research in publishable form
- For the Poster exhibit-One (1) hard copy and electronic copy of the poster and research abstract
- Endorsement form signed by the Consortium Chair
- Applicable research authorization/clearance/permit:
- Ethics Clearance
- National Commission on Indigenous People(NCIP)
- Bureau of Animal Industry (BAI) authorization
- Biosafety Permit
- Gratuitous Permit
- The PCHRD will conduct Initial review of submitted entries to check the eligibility and completeness of required documents.
- After initial review, the entries will be forwarded for evaluation to PCHRD consultants which will be composed of content and methodology experts.
- For the Oral Research Paper Presentation, a total of six (6) research papers will be selected for presentation
- For the Poster Exhibit contest, poster entries that passed the screening process will be selected for presentation.
- Qualified entries will be notified through the consortia.
Final judging will be held during the PNHRS Week Celebration by selected technical experts/consultants identified by the PNHRS and Northern Mindanao Consortium for Health Research and Development (NorMinCoHRD).
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION:
MAY 31, 2019
For more inquiries, you may contact us at telephone No. (064) 421-6908/ 2712; telefax no. (064) 421-2711